- This policy covers how Bowfort Technologies treats the personal information that we collect and receive, including information related to your past use of our website, products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of other associated companies or their employees.
Information Collection and Use
- Bowfort Technologies collects personal information when you register with Bowfort Technologies, when you purchase or use our products or services or when you visit our website. Bowfort Technologies may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- Bowfort Technologies collects information about your transactions with us.
- Bowfort Technologies automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Bowfort Technologies cookie information, and the page you request.
- Bowfort Technologies uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you and conduct research.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Bowfort Technologies does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We may provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Bowfort Technologies. These companies may (but not limited to) use your personal information to help support our products when used in conjunction with their products. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to Bowfort Technologies, such as service announcements, administrative messages, product upgrades, new products, newsletters and informational messages. You can opt out of receiving these messages by contacting us via our website.
- You can request deletion of your personal information at any point by contacting us via the website. However, by doing this we will be unable to provide you support as we would have no longer have a record of your purchase.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs
- We have physical and electronic safeguards to protect personal information about you.
- Bowfort Technologies may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the email address you provided us.
Questions and Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us via our website.